THE NEW STANDARD IN RF MICRONEEDLING
Unlike some other skin revitalization treatments, these treatments can be performed on all skin types, anywhere on the body and any time of the year. This is because Potenza™ is not a laser. Therefore it is safe even for darker-skin patients.
HOW DOES RADIOFREQUENCY (RF) TREATMENTS WORK?
PotenzaTM RF Microneedling is a revolutionary microneedling treatment combined with radiofrequency. It uses ultrafine needles & heat to penetrate the top layer of the skin & trigger the body’s natural healing process to regenerate new collagen & elastin.
Heat is applied to the epidermis creating an Inflammatory Phase.
- Early contraction of blood vessels. (5 to 10 minutes)
- Vasodilation to increase blood supply. (multiple hours to 1 to 3 days)
- Cells (macrophages, neutrophils, etc) infiltrate the damaged area to remove dead/damaged tissue and destroy bacteria.
Proliferative Phase – 3 weeks Ongoing Process to repair tissue.
- Day 2 to 3 – Fibroblast activity is induced in damaged tissue. Fibroblasts multiply and send mediators to stimulate repair, combining with damaged tissue.
- Day 5 to 7 – Fibroblasts begin the synthesis of collagen.
- Day 7 to 21 – Old collagen is removed by collagenase.
Maturation Phase – 3 weeks to 6 months and beyond.
- New collagen is generated.
- Elastin becomes more uniform and the quality is improved.
MONOPOLAR & BIOPOLAR RF
If you’re wondering what “monopolar” and “bipolar” RF is, here’s a simple explanation.
- Monopolar RF allows clinicians to deliver energy across a larger area of tissue for deep heating, skin tightening and targeting blemishes on the skin. Monopolar RF heats much deeper and penetrates deeply to the fat and retaining ligaments layer, which results in a facelifting effect. This is much akin to facelift results like a properly-done thread lift, without the downtime, swelling, pain and discomfort of a thread lift.
- Bipolar RF allows clinicians to deliver energy in concentrated, more superficial tissue, which is ideal for overall skin revitalization.. This is best for atrophic acne scars, stretch marks, loose skin and textural issues like open pores.
VERSATILITY AND CUSTOMISABILITY WITH POTENZA.
This treatment can address the following concerns:
- Skin rejuvenation (fine lines, sagging skin, dull skin)
- Acne scars
- Open pores
- Abdominal stretch marks
THE TIGER TIP™
Potenza™ has a special patented “Tiger Tip™” technology where the RF energy comes out at 2 different depths from the microneedles. This allows for 2 depths of treatment in just one pass, treating more tissue in a single treatment, thus saving time and reducing discomfort for the patient, and increasing the results at the same time.
- Stimulates new collagen production to not only give you tighter, firmer-looking skin,* also results in younger-acting skin
- Targets blemishes creating a smoother, more radiant complexion
- Faster healing time than traditional microneedling
The Tiger Tip™ comes in 16, 25 and 49 needle arrays with an adjustable depth 0.5mm- 4.0mm
THE FUSION TIP™
Speed up your skin rejuvenation journey and unleash your skin’s potential in only a few treatments. Built with a one-of-a-kind Fusion Tip™ designed to enhance topical penetration, you can finally get maximized results in the same amount of time. This is also the first and only microneedling device to provide enhanced topical penetration up to 67%.
Potenza™’s Fusion Tip™ is a dual-air chamber design that captures and releases air towards the skin with each pulse, enhancing the penetration of topicals into the skin by giving them an extra “push”. The Fusion Tip™ has 21 insulated needle with an Adjustable depth of 0.5-2.5 mm.
THE SINGLE INSULATED TIP™
The single-needle handpiece is used to precisely target and improve blemishes found in the skin. It is ideal for treating active acne as it can go deep into the skin to eliminate the acne-causing bacteria and improve the recovery process. The single insulated needles come in depths of 0.8mm, 1.2mm and 1.5mm.
The Potenza™ offers 9 different tips with multi-needle arrays in various densities. The insulated needles are designed for both targeted and deep skin treatments. Potenza™ uses insulated needles, allowing RF energy to be delivered to the exact depth required without heat damage to the surface layers of the skin. This minimizes trauma to the topmost layer of the skin with the injury coming only from penetration of the fine needles. These insulated needles reduce the risk of complications, especially in patients with darker skin types and reduce healing time.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM POTENZA
⭐️ Tighter & firmer skin.
⭐️ Reduced fine lines & wrinkles
⭐️ Shrink pores
⭐️ Diminished scars
⭐️ Younger, more refined skin
⭐️ Stimulates collagen production
⭐️ Improves skin tightness & firmness
⭐️ Encourages skin to behave more youthful
⭐️ Minimizes the appearance of blemishes
⭐️ Improves complexion & radiance
⭐️ Faster healing time than traditional Microneedling.
⭐️ Improves tone for a natural glow
⭐️ Improves texture for a smoother appearance
Potenza™ - The New Standard in RF Microneedling from Cynosure
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
Potenza™ can be used as a single treatment before a major event to brighten and tighten your skin. However, we recommend a series of at least 3 treatments for the best long-term results.
WHEN CAN I SEE RESULTS?
The elastin and collagen building typically takes place 4-6 weeks after treatment, with optimal results usually seen at 12 weeks after the last treatment. The number of passes and penetration to the skin will affect the results seen.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING MY TREATMENT?
For your comfort during the treatment, we apply topical anesthetic cream over the area to be treated at least 30 minutes before the procedure being performed. During the procedure the device handpiece is passed over the skin. The fine needles penetrate the skin and the RF energy is delivered once the needles reach the desired depth. The procedure takes approximately 30 minutes to complete but will vary depending on the area/s being treated. Immediately following treatment your skin will feel warm but will not be painful. Over the following days, there will be mild redness and swelling. Bruising is uncommon.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR POTENZA?
Potenza™ treatments can be performed on all skin types or skin tones, and any area of the body. It is an ideal treatment for those who want to fade fine lines, firm their skin or address scarring.
Potenza™ RF microneedling offers an effective treatment option for a wide variety of concerns including:
- Fine lines
- Deep wrinkles
- Active acne
- Acne scarring
- Traumatic scarring
- Port-surgical scarring
- Skin laxity
- Visible pores
- Stretch marks
- Skin aging
IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE ACNE & ACNE SCARS.
WILL POTENZATM BE BENEFICIAL FOR ME?